– 2 Liters of Diet Coke, when consumed with a pack of Mentos, don’t actually cause you to explode or become incredibly ill, they just cause a lot of discomfort (I didn’t learn this firsthand, but I was in the room at the time).
– Apparently nobody told either Kevin Smith or Susannah Grant that romantic comedies have absolutely no right to be as good as Catch and Release is.
– On a somewhat related note, Boulder Colorado is a beautiful place to visit but I think if I lived there I would eventually get tired of the constant willowy acoustic alt-rock soundtrack in the background. A man can only take so much Ben Gibbard.
– The Departed is even better on the second viewing, especially if it’s on a free copy of a DVD that hasn’t come out yet.
– Talking to Aline makes me a better writer.
– Apparently I would make a good pro-wrestling commentator.
– My knowledge of the Harry Potter series’ huge cast of characters is extremely limited, and I’m perfectly happy with that.
– Croissants = cuckoldry.
– The term cuckolding comes from the Old French word for the cuckoo bird.
– “Cuckold” is really a funny word when you think about it.